Pitman Tozer Architects is seeking a finance manager for maternity cover at its practice in London.
Pitman Tozer Architects is an architectural practice based in Marylebone working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
We are seeking a part-time finance manager to join our growing design studio and provide maternity cover from August 2019.
The role will include (but not be limited to):
- book-keeping, cashbook and cashflow updates with Xero and Excel
- reconciling statements in Xero: petty cash, company debit/credit cards
- liaising with bank and monitoring account use
- invoicing, fees and expensing; processing payments
- project analysis and reporting of staff timesheets against invoicing
- preparing and processing payroll, staff pensions
- quarterly VAT preparations, submissions and payments
- preparing tax returns and liaising with external accountant
- budgeting and yearly targets
- HR admin duties including holiday, sickness and statutory entitlements, welfare, memberships, new staff admin/contracts
Required skills and qualities:
- proficiency in Xero
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- highly organised with good attention to detail
- efficient multitasker with a good proactive initiative
We offer the opportunity for you to develop in a sociable, design-driven practice. Pitman Tozer Architects is a great place to work, with a growing studio we offer a number of benefits including pension contributions and annual office trip abroad.
This position is for maternity cover.
Salary to be dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
28 June 2019, 18:00
How to apply
Please submit a CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 3MB, in PDF format.