Studio admin assistant
at Pitman Tozer Architects
Pitman Tozer Architects is seeking a studio admin assistant in London.
You will be working closely with the practice leadership team in a role which will include aspects of studio management, operations and broader support to the whole team in delivering their day to day activates.
- day to day duties include:
- maintaining up to date office systems and policies
- issuing communications, including on social media
- greeting guests and visitors to the office
- managing incoming phone calls, emails and post
- maintaining supplies (stationery, snacks ,etc.)
- assist in arranging studio outings and occasional events
What we’re looking for:
We are open to meeting candidates form a range of backgrounds. Training is provided and so no direct experience is needed in a similar role. Skills must be demonstrated in:
- excellent verbal and written communication
- computer capabilities in Microsoft Office
- ability to work on your own initiative
- graphical abilities are a plus
Hours and salary
Part time, approximately 20 hours per week. Studio attendance is essential to fulfil the role.
Salary from £21,600 full time equivalent, depending on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a CV by email via the apply for job button below.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 3MB, in PDF format.