Pitman Tozer Architects is looking for a studio manager to join its team in London.
Pitman Tozer Architects is an architectural practice based in Marylebone working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
We are seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic studio manager to join our growing design studio and take a leading role in the day to day running of the office.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with a friendly, approachable personality and a positive multi-tasking attitude.
The role will be widely varied with the successful candidate carrying out tasks including (but not limited to):
- front of house duties (answering the phone, welcoming guests, providing refreshments, taking deliveries and post)
- monitoring office supplies and equipment
- organising library and archive content including digital photo library
- liaising with landlord, external suppliers and contractors
- diary management
- assisting architects with administrative tasks and document control
- assisting with office events and managing social media presence
We offer the opportunity for you to develop in a sociable, design driven practice. Pitman Tozer Architects is a great place to work, with a growing studio we offer a number of benefits including pension contributions and annual office trip abroad.
Salary to be dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application deadline: 14 June 2019, 18:00
How to apply
Please send a CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 3MB, in PDF format.