Planit-IE is looking for ambitious landscape architects to join its Northern studios in Altrincham, Manchester and Leeds.
We are an award-winning collective of landscape architects, urban designers and digital artists who conceive, design, detail and help deliver engaging spaces that inspire communities to become extraordinary places.
We are currently involved in the design and delivery of high profile and transformational projects across the northern cities of Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Newcastle ranging from new civic squares to waterfront parks and urban neighbourhoods.
Through our current studios in Manchester and London we have built a strong reputation for design quality and focused delivery of crafted projects. We are privileged to be working on a wide range of internationally recognised projects throughout the UK and northern Europe, alongside the very best architects, engineers and clients.
We are seeking talented project landscape architects in Altrincham, central Manchester and Leeds that have creative flare and individual drive; who share our love of design and commitment to delivering design excellence for our clients and the communities in which we work. Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills are a prerequisite, as are the abilities to adapt and be resourceful.
Our ideal candidate must have/be:
- post-graduate qualification in landscape architecture with minimum three years proven project experience
- resourceful and skilled in all stages of the creative process but with particular strength in detailing and working drawings
- excellent illustrative skills, especially the ability to draw!
- experience as a project leader/runner
- excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- a self motivator with excellent organisational and time management skills
- the ability to work and thrive under pressure to meet project deadlines
- flexibility and willingness to work across a range of projects
- confident when presenting work to new and existing clients
- experience of being a valuable collaborator within large multi-disciplinary teams
- advanced CAD – 2D and 3D and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- experience of Vectorworks and the Mac OS platform
- familiar with BIM and its uses in the delivery of public realm projects
What we can offer you:
- a nurturing and stimulating studio environment
- dynamic and defined studio team structure
- annual study tours and allowance
- profit share scheme
- occupational pension scheme
- mentoring and access to a network of the finest collaborators
- excellent coffee, and Barista lessons
- Cycle to Work scheme/secure bike parking/showers!
- an active team with a clear appreciation of the balance between work and play
Interested in joining our talented and hard-working team?
Please send your CV, original cover letter and portfolio of work – max file size 5mb for the attention of Naomi Burl to email@example.com, using 2017-11-MAN-PLA-01 as the subject heading.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27 November 2017.
No postal copies.
Planit-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley