Platform Group is looking for freelance interior designers to join its growing office in Brighton.
Our work includes leisure, workplace and brand experience projects for high profile commercial clients in the UK and abroad.
We have an immediate requirement for assistance with drawing packages as well as developing creative concepts.
Applicants must be experienced in commercial projects from concept through to installation and be able to work independently as well as part of a team to deliver:
- feasibility and creative concept design
- detailed design packages
- presentation drawings – ability to produce 3D renders beneficial but not essential
- minimum experience – three to five years in commercial design
- BA hons in interior design/equivalent
- proficient in Vectorworks – AutoCAD considered
- proficiency in Photoshop and PowerPoint
- ability to work independently
- fluent in written and spoken English
- good communication skills
Note: applicants must be legally permitted to work in the UK.
We will not respond to applicants who do not fulfil the requested requirements.
No agency applications.
Starting date–December 2017/January 2018.