There is an opportunity at plincke for a design technician (Autodesk Revit) to join its practice in London.
We are looking for a design/technician architect to join our team. Strong Revit knowledge/experience is essential along with a basic understanding of the BIM environment. The role is open to architecture and landscape graduates with these skills, and those with wider experience. (Salary will be commensurate with previous experience). We are a design-led practice with a unique expertise across a variety of sectors and disciplines. Our London studio undertakes cultural and arts projects, masterplanning, landscape and urban design.
- a key role in our east London studio
- working on significant high-profile projects providing technical input
- communicating with other members of staff to ensure successful outcomes
- assisting/preparing drawing packages, RIBA Stage 4/5 (supported)
- attending technical meetings with wider project design teams
Skills and experience:
- post-graduate qualification in architecture/landscape architecture
- ability and experience in design – from concept to detail, construction
- good written and spoken communication skills
- thorough working knowledge of Autodesk Revit AutoCAD
- good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- skills in 3D render software an advantage
- self-motivated with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
- ability to get things done to a high standard within agreed time scales
- meticulous accurate and committed
- able to work well as part of a team
- competitive salary
- positive professional development opportunities
- a collaborative and supportive working environment in a great studio space
- company pension scheme
- generous annual leave and bank holidays, increasing with length of employment
- annual professional institution subscriptions paid
- CPD courses covered and training allowance
Please send your CV and examples of your work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or call 07747101742 for an informal chat about the role.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom