Pooch is seeking senior architectural designers to join its team in Croydon, UK.
We are looking for senior architectural designers or ARB to join our growing design and building regulations teams. You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs focussed on London tower projects.
Our company covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects load-bearing and skeleton frames! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing new design studio based in Kenley near Croydon at an innovative, industry-changing company. A hard-working person who is hands-on, keen to learn in an ambitious company with in-house sister company Pooch construction and property arms. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows. The opportunity for exciting work and new projects in a growing wider organisation.
We are nearly 25 people based in a private office at the heart of Kenley, south London. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
- produce high-quality technical drawings
- be proactive and informative in your responses to clients, consultants and contractors
- support your team, management and other teams with new ideas and technical advice
- CAD skills: AutoCAD or ArchiCAD
- some understanding of planning policy beneficial
- technical/building regulations knowledge for the UK key for roles in
- building regulations team in the residential sector
- a solid understanding and passion for design
- two plus years’ experience within the residential sector in the UK
What we can offer you:
- chance to work in a fresh and forward-thinking work environment
- the opportunity to become an expert in building regulations very quickly
- the opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech start-up
- on the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday
- the chance to make a real impact on an ever-changing industry
- the opportunity to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
For more information or to apply, please submit us an up-to-date copy of your CV and portfolio along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful using the “apply” link below and someone will be in touch very soon!