Populous is looking for a BIM/CAD manager to join its growing London team.
We are seeking a BIM/CAD manager to join our London team supporting the architectural teams working on a variety of high profile sports and entertainment projects in the UK and overseas.
Based in our London office you will work closely with our team of project based BIM/CAD coordinators to further develop and implement consistent BIM/CAD standards and systems. In particular you will focus on the implementation of office wide BIM standards for the use of Revit.
In order to support our increasingly diverse projects and architectural teams you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– In depth knowledge of UK BIM level two requirements
– prior experience of delivering a project that is UK BIM level two compliant
– advanced Revit skills in addition to knowledge of Microstation, Rhino and AutoCAD
– ability to champion cross discipline BIM coordination and Clash detection meetings using Autodesk Navisworks
– knowledge of software implementation and upgrade processes
– strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at a senior level
– excellent command of the English language – written and verbal
– prior experience of coaching and mentoring new joiners and less experienced architectural staff
– experience of designing and delivering training programmes
Populous is an equal opportunities employer. With offices on the banks of the River Thames, five minutes’ walk from Putney High Street, Populous employees enjoy a full range of workplace benefits, as well as the opportunity to attend events at a number of our London venues, including the O2 Arena, Wembley and Emirates Stadiums.
If you are keen to join a creative and innovative practice, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role and interest in joining Populous by visiting the job posting:
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK and your salary expectation.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Project architect/job runner
at Neil Dusheiko
Part-II architectural assistant