Zell am See, Austria
at Porsche Design
Porsche Design has an opportunity for an industrial designer to join its team in Zell am See, Austria.
STUDIO F. A. PORSCHE
Location: Zell am See, Austria
Located in the Austrian Alps, Studio F. A. Porsche was founded by professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche and as of 2003, the company has been a subsidiary of the Porsche Lifestyle Group.
The design studio has locations within Europe, Asia and the USA, developing high-quality products for the Porsche Design, Porsche Lifestyle and Porsche AG brands. In addition, the studio provides design services for external clients worldwide.
The company currently has an opening for the role of a product designer at the head office in Zell am See.
The ideal candidate will be involved in every phase of the design process and should possess strong communication skills, creative, innovative and problem-solving skills, as well as the desire to constantly strive for improvement.
The selected candidate’s tasks will be:
- development and elaboration of design ideas for external customer projects, as well as for the internal brands
- product development in the form of 2D visualisations, as well as 3D computer models and renderings
- development of user experience concepts and application scenarios
- creation of presentations for customers and internal teams
- the presentation of design results from different phases of the product development
- coordination of technical project specifications with the relevant interfaces
- client consultation and supervision during and after the project
What the ideal candidate should possess:
- successfully completed higher education in the field of product design/industrial design
- two to five years of previous professional experience is desirable
- mature command of design software
- 3D CAD modelling tools – SolidWorks and/or Rhinoceros
- CGI visualisation tools – Keyshot
- 2D CAD – Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- a structured, analytical and conceptual way of working
- fluent English skills, both written and verbally
- knowledge of German is an advantage
- good communication skills (presenting to customers and internal colleagues)
- an affinity to premium design
- strong comprehension skills
- ability to work individually as well as in teams
What the studio offers:
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated and creative team
- a diversified job in an international company
- team events in the summer and winter
- discounted Porsche Design products
- 14 salaries plus a performance related bonus
- annual inflationary salary increases
- 38.5 hour working week
- 25 days of annual vacation plus public holidays
- further training and promotional opportunities
- international travel and customer appointments
- project-related exchanges with other studio locations
- working in a holiday resort location
Interested applicants should send their CV and a current portfolio via the apply for job button below.
Porsche Design GmbH
5700 Zell am See, Österreich