Porter Bathroom is seeking a bathroom sales and design consultant to join its team in London.
At Porter we are inspired by respect. We respect the individuality of our clients by creating and curating a bathroom collection of exceptional breadth and choice. With a design language that is craft-led and restrained rather than ornate, we shape timeless pieces rather than following fashions. Each and every creation is dictated by the beauty and durability of the natural materials that inform the Porter aesthetic.
We are a growing high-end bathroom brand who pride ourselves on our commitment to design and innovation. Current expansion has created an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced sales consultant to join our team. The candidate will be an integral part of the London showroom and play a key role in the development of new client relationships and projects, working across sales and design.
We require someone with passion who has an understanding and appreciation for good design and the Porter design ethos.
- a motivated self-starter with a high degree of proficiency
- highly motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills
- fluent written and verbal English is essential
- at least two years of experience in a similar role within the industry
- experience in a customer service and/or client-facing role
- experience in design software, eg. Indesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and CAD is highly advantageous
- you will be able to easily translate design briefs into realistic bathroom design solutions
- an excellent understanding of a wide variety of manufacturing methods and processes including; metal fabrication, joinery, mechanical and electrical, plumbing and general arrangement bathroom layouts
- highly presentable with a personable manner; good interpersonal skills
- a resourceful, optimistic nature with great care and attention who enjoys a challenge, open to all aspects of projects with a hands-on attitude
- creating Porter bathrooms for our clients, in keeping with the brand’s design ethos and aesthetics
- managing projects across the stages. From concept sale to production through to delivery and installation
- generate workshop production drawings and create detailed product specifications
- providing clients with a knowledgeable, friendly and quality service
- build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- salary dependent on experience and skillset
Please send your CV, portfolio if applicable and a cover letter stating your interest in this role to us via the ‘apply’ button below.