Powerhouse Company is seeking a technical interior designer in Munich, Germany.
Our Munich office works on several high-end interior projects of working space and living space. To support the growth of the team, we are looking for a mid-weight technical interior designer. In this position, you will work closely with architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, suppliers and builders, to determine how interior spaces will function, look and be furnished. You will contribute to the design process from concept to completion, in which every detail and technical components are given great attention to and perfectly integrated.
This is a full-time position located in Munich, Germany and it is a great opportunity if you like to develop and diversify your architectural expertise in design, engineering, detailing and construction.
- produce designs, plans and drawings for construction and installation
- communicate with clients and handle confidential project information in a professional and discreet manner
- define project requirements and manage project schedule from technical development to completion
- manage detailing, materials selection and quality control
- participate in proactive team efforts during the design process
- professional degree in interior design, architecture, engineering or relevant
- at least four years of post-graduate work experience in a similar role, on-site experience is a plus
- profound knowledge of all design phases from concept to construction and proven experience in technical drafting, detailing and budget control
- proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 3ds Max, Rhino, SketchUp
- good command of ArchiCAD and related BIM software is a must
- high proficiency in both English and German is a must
- detail-oriented, self-motivated and have a strong sense of time management
- a team player and skilful communicator
- service-minded and willing to travel for projects in Germany and potentially also abroad, driving license is preferred
- feel confident in a complex and dynamic environment
- working eligibility in Germany is preferred
The recruitment process will start spontaneously and the selected candidate is expected to start January 2020.
If you want to apply for this position, please click here to submit your resume and portfolio via our online application form.