PR Architecture is looking for an interior designer/assistant architect to join its team in Harrow, London.
PR Architecture is an ambitious architecture practice with strong design values and a genuine desire to enhance peoples’ experience of the built environment.
Established over 28 years ago, we have a range of exciting projects across a variety of sectors and are looking for a talented creative interior designer (with an architectural qualification and background) to help deliver these projects to a very high standard.
You should have:
- experience of interior design projects particularly in restaurant design
- Part 2 or Part 3 RIBA qualification
- at least one year’s experience of working in the UK
- be exceptionally creative and have excellent 2D/3D visualisation skills
- fully proficient in Revit, AutoCAD 2D, and SketchUp
- to be able to prepare rendered images
- relevant knowledge of Adobe Software Photoshop or similar
- experience, confidence and passion for interior design and architecture
- have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants and contractors
Therefore we are looking for an interior designer with an architectural background, exceptionally creative, keen on challenges and enjoys the work.
The offer is a permanent position with salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, examples of recent work projects and relevant academic qualifications to by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.