PR Architecture is looking for an assistant architect to join its team in Harrow, London.
PR Architecture is an ambitious architecture practice with strong design values and a genuine desire to enhance peoples’ experience of the built environment.
Established over 30 years ago, we have a range of exciting projects across a variety of sectors and are looking for an assistant architect with strong technical ability and architectural qualification and background to help deliver these projects to a high standard.
You should have
- Part 2 or Part 3 RIBA qualification
- experience of working in the UK
- work on the production of design and technical drawings including preparing tender packages
- fully proficient in AutoCAD 2D, SketchUp and Revit which will be used on daily basis
- strong design and technical skills and ability to work across all RIBA work stages
- to be able to prepare rendered images
- relevant knowledge of Adobe Software Photoshop or similar
- experience, confidence and passion for architecture and have good knowledge of UK regulations
- have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants and contractors
Therefore we are looking for a person with an architectural background, exceptionally keen on challenges and enjoys the work.
The offer is a permanent position with salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, examples of recent work projects and relevant academic qualifications via the apply for job button below.