Price & Myers is looking for a communication coordinator to join its team in London.
The role of communications coordinator is a key position within the communications team and within the practice as well. It requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team-focused mindset and a willingness to use personal initiative to help tell the Price & Myers story. The communications coordinator reports to the head of communications.
The principal qualities and responsibilities of the communications coordinator are:
- managing the practice-to-practice programme logistics
- updating the practice-to-practice presentation as required
- organising and executing the practice-to-practice presentation schedule
- ensuring that outcomes of the P2P events are recorded in our CRM system
- ensuring that follow-up actions are recorded and executed
- liaising with partners, associates and the head of communications to identify suitable practices and contacts, and book ongoing appointments
Assist the communications and bid manager to compose bids:
- work closely with the communications and bid manager to identify new work opportunities
- help collate relevant information for bids, competitions and other submissions
- after suitable training, be responsible for putting together smaller bids, with minimum oversight from the manager
- we host a series of internal, and occasionally external, events and networking initiatives; these can be both professionally and socially focused events
- play a key role in organisation and logistics to ensure success and maximum impact for our events
- follow up with attendees where relevant
- assist, and sometimes lead, the organisation of virtual events
- related to the P2P and events programmes is the need to assist with broader networking for the practice, including identifying opportunities for the P&M team to attend, encouraging attendance, assisting with briefing where relevant and assisting with follow-up
- ideally, occasionally attend such events
- work with the comms team, partners and associates to identify significant projects and collate and produce material for use on our website, social media channels, award entries, bids, CVs and our internal and external newsletters – all information needs to be stored on our central CMAP system, OpenAsset digital asset management system and updated across the server
Marketing and awards:
- ensure that technical staff are aware of deadlines for award submissions
- assist in preparation of award submissions
- ensure all award entries, shortlists and wins are recorded and publicised appropriately internally and externally
- review journals regularly and file all Price & Myers projects/mentions onto the database
- direct press enquiries to head of communications
- provide wider design teams with information to support their project PR campaigns
Note: hours for the role are standard practice hours, 9 am to 5.30 pm. There is some flexibility with start/finish times and work from home days. There will be occasions where extracurricular time may be needed (bid deadlines or industry events) but it’s anticipated that these will be uncommon.
If interested, please apply via the apply for job button below.