PriestmanGoode requires a product designer with two to five years experience to join its team in London.
PriestmanGoode is the leading global travel and transport design consultancy operating in transport, environment, product and branding. From initial strategy and concept design through to design detailing for production, our work delivers creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform businesses.
We are looking for a highly creative product designer to work on world-leading projects, who will fulfil the following requirements:
- a degree in product design or equivalent
- two to five years professional experience
- excellent 3D skills preferably in either Solidworks, Rhino or Alias
- highly creative thinking and able to switch from sketch to 3D quickly
- ability to work on fast-paced projects
- excellent internal and external communication skills
- a good balance of conceptual thinking backed up with technical knowledge
ability to travel
Candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate strong and original creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects simultaneously. Great 3D skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines are a must.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to be part of an enterprising and innovative team of future thinkers, please submit your CV, portfolio samples with ‘PriestmanGoode – Product Designer – REF: PG150_2704 using the ‘apply’ link below.
Closing date: 14 May 2021