PriestmanGoode. is looking for a transport/product designer to join its London practice.
Priestmangoode is the leading global travel and transport design consultancy operating in transport, environment, product and branding. From initial strategy and concept design through to design detailing for production, our work delivers creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform businesses.
Full job description:
We are looking for a highly creative transport designer with exceptional 3D skills and a desire to work on world-leading rail projects.
You will be working with one of the world’s leading train manufacturers on highly creative and innovative interior and exterior projects which will range from highly conceptual to detailed technical design.
– a degree in transport design/product design or equivalent
– two-five years professional experience
– preferrably experience using Alias Studio tools. Rhino/Solidworks also considered
– excellent 3D skills
– highly creative thinking and able to switch from sketch to 3D quickly
– ability to work on fast-paced projects
– excellent communication skills for both internal and external communications
– a good balance of conceptual thinking backed up with technical knowledge
– eligible to work in the UK
– ability to travel
Candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate strong and original creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects simultaneously. Great 3D skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines are a must.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to be part of an enterprising and innovative team of future thinkers, please email your CV, portfolio samples and salary expectations with the subject heading ‘Priestmangoode–3D Transport Designer REF PG150/2107’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Eckersley O'Callaghan