Prior + Partners is looking for a talented architect/urban designer to join its team in London.
The urban design associate will work on a range of UK and international masterplan projects. The position provides the opportunity to take a key role on significant urban regeneration and mixed-use development schemes and to participate in the growth of a new, leading masterplanning practice.
We are currently recruiting for the following position in our Smithfield office:
Urban design associate
A position for a confident architect/urban designer who can work with independence across different projects in close collaboration with other team members.
Candidates should have:
- minimum of seven years’ experience working on urban masterplanning projects
- strong design skills and experience of urban housing projects
- experience of outline planning applications
- fluency in CAD and 3D modelling drawing packages such as SketchUp/Rhino
- ability to produce clear vivid, publication-ready project graphics in Adobe software
- strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, including report production
Applicants should have the right to work in the UK.
We are open to accommodating established freelancers and those returning after career breaks who may be seeking flexible working hours.
To apply, please submit your PDF portfolio not exceeding 5Mb using the form below.
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture