London, United Kingdom
MMM Architects Ltd is an RIBA chartered practice. We have an established portfolio of clients, predominantly in central London, to whom we provide an exceptional professional service. The practice commits to each individual project, providing a bespoke range of skills and resources to facilitate the best possible outcome.
Collaboration is at the centre of the practice ethos, building a strong team from the initial meetings with the client through to the execution on site. Everyone is important to the process. Each commission is a unique response to our client's brief, budget and site. Our design approach is always underpinned by a desire for simplicity and elegance this is achieved through rigorous attention to detail.
The MMM design team are a highly motivated group of creative individuals. There is a vibrant mix of professional skills and backgrounds, each contributing to the success of the practice. MMM are looking for a candidate who is strongly driven and keen to make a career choice to work on design projects. We have a number of new and exciting projects so we are seeking the right candidate who will take on all stages of a project.
As our project architect you will be:
- involved in all aspects of a project, from conception, drawing package to creating and sourcing bespoke luxury joinery pieces
- you will be given responsibility for meeting with the client and executing the chosen design
- liaise and supervise with external consultants
- demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- strong team player
The ideal candidate will have
- a minimum of three years’ UK experience in high-end residential projects
- an understanding of current UK building planning procedures and building regulations
- proficient in AutoCad with strong detailing skills
- to be able to demonstrate construction experience of running residential projects
- show excellent design capabilities (demonstrated in your submitted portfolio)
- be a proactive and self-driven designer who can work efficiently and systematically, meeting project demands and deadlines
- be flexible and have the ability to handle multiple roles and projects
- legally able to work in the UK
Application deadline: 14 April 2017