Project leader/hospitality designer
London, United Kingdom
B3 Designers are looking for an experienced strong upper-middleweight senior hospitality designer to join our team.
We foster a culture of collaboration and this designer will have the opportunity to lead projects with a small team. All projects are designed, drawn up and run on site as a team. This position is filled with opportunities to work on exciting restaurant brands, collections and independent restaurants, examples of which can be found on our website.
We design and brand exciting new restaurants and hospitality spaces in London and other capital cities in Europe. Our studio’s approach to projects is holistic, overarching design that embodies not only all the visual aspects of the restaurant, but all the 'invisible' elements too. We have a deep routed F&B culture and enjoy getting into the detail of restaurant design.
Key skills required:
- experience designing restaurants, bars and F&B spaces
- confident using Vectorworks, Indesign and Photoshop (Autocad users are welcome to apply if they have relevant experience designing restaurants)
- confident on site and good technical knowledge
- confident communicating with clients, contractors and project managers
- ability to organise projects, project programmes, deadlines and team members' responsibilities administratively
- creating concept presentations and storyboarding
- ability to communicate via sketching is very beneficial
How to apply
Please email Gabrielle Vergottini at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'hospitality designer' with your:
- CV and portfolio (as attachment please)
- a covering letter bullet pointing your experience in restaurant design with salary expectations
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.