Project London is seeking a business support coordinator to join its team in London.
Project London is hiring a business support coordinator to join our team in London and to work with our sister companies Cor Domi and PL Glazing.
All three companies work on high-end residential projects from concept to completion. We have some exceptional projects in our pipeline and are looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time.
You will be based largely from our offices in Parsons Green but will also be required to work remotely and visit sites / client properties from time to time. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational capabilities and thrive whether working as part of a team or autonomously. As business support coordinator you will help the office manager with everything required to assist the directors in the smooth running of the businesses.
This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
The responsibilities of the role will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- producing and sending pre-pitch and post-pitch letters
- producing and managing company templates / stationary
- management of contacts through contacts database / Excel sheets
- responding to emails and inquiries
- assisting with reporting to clients
- phone-based follow-ups with potential clients when required
- management of suppliers including setting up trade accounts
- assist with production of marketing materials
- assist with website maintenance
- procurement of project finishes
- organisation of social events/networking
- maintaining and updating of the companies CRM Software and computer Databases
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
- hybrid working (three days in the office, two remote)
To apply, please submit your CV, salary expectations, and availability to start.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.