Project London is looking for a marketing manager to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning architectural design and project management studio looking after high-end residential projects from concept to completion. We have some exceptional projects in our pipeline and are looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly organised and have great attention to detail. This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
The responsibilities of the role will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- develop creative and engaging social media and marketing strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- develop, launch and manage campaigns that promote our businesses
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- undertake audience research
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- analyse competitor activity
- recommend improvements to increase performance
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- production of marketing materials such as brochures
- website maintenance
- copy writing for advertising, brochures, social posts etc
- three to five years minimum experience
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects
- ability to work individually or as part of a team
- excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- fluent in both written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- £25k to £40k per annum depending on experience
- hybrid working (three days in the office, two remote)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
To apply, please submit your CV, salary expectations and availability to start.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.