Project London is hiring a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are an architectural design and build team looking after high-end residential projects from concept to completion. We have some exceptional projects in our pipeline and are looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager and passionate about design with an interest in the high-end residential sector.
This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
- preparation of client presentation documentation and design packages
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects
- production of architectural plans and technical drawings
- production of mood boards/scheme concepts
- preparation of detailed schedules of materials and finishes
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- degree in architecture
- ideally proficient in Vectorworks (2D), Adobe, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- excellent creative and communication skills
- fluent in both written and spoken English
- up-to-date knowledge of current building regulations and codes
- competitive salary, based on experience
- hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 remote)
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
- incentive trips
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio PDF, salary expectations and availability to start via the apply for job button below.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.