Project London is looking for a Part 2 or Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
We are an architectural design and build team looking after high-end residential projects from concept to completion. We have some exceptional projects in our pipeline and are looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager and passionate about design with at least four years’ professional experience ideally in the high-end residential sector.
This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
- preparation of client presentation documentation and design packages
- manage project timelines and project budgets
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, and prioritise across multiple projects
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- lead projects from concept to completion
- confidently present to colleagues, clients and professional teams
- degree in architecture
- minimum four years’ post-degree industry experience, ideally in residential projects
- experience across all RIBA stages is essential
- experience of heading a project team
- proficient in Vectorworks (2D), Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- excellent creative and communication skills
- fluent in both written and spoken English
- excellent presentation skills
- knowledge of UK building regulations and UK based contract administration
- competitive salary, based on experience
- hybrid working (three days in the office, two remote)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
- incentive trips
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio PDF, salary expectations, and availability to start via the apply for job button below.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.