Project London is looking for a procurement officer to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning architectural design and project management team looking after high-end residential projects from concept to completion. We have some exceptional projects in our pipeline and are looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly organised and have great attention to detail. This is a full-time position based at our studio in Parsons Green. Applicants should be London-based within a reasonable commute.
- schedule and finalise orders and deliveries of hard and soft finishes for projects
- compile project timelines with realistic dates
- set up schedules and get quotes from suppliers
- provide feedback to design and site teams on lead times and deliveries
assist design team to re-specify items which are out of stock or on long lead times
- track orders, invoices, receipts etc
- liaise with suppliers to ensure all goods are delivered successfully to site
visit site to confirm delivery and check for any breakages or missing items
- action returns and track refunds, organising any replacements or additional items
- form relationships with trade suppliers and negotiate trade discounts
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- three to five years minimum experience
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects
- ability to work individually or as part of a team
- excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- fluent in both written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
- £30k to £40k per annum based on experience
- hybrid working (three days in the office, two remote)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus closure over the Christmas break
- discretionary bonus
To apply, please submit your CV, salary expectations and availability to start.
Please note, we are only able to accept candidates who already hold the necessary documents entitling them to live and work in the UK.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom