PSLab is seeking a business developer to join its team in Berlin.
PSLab is looking for a business developer / communicator for acquisition in the Berlin market (m/f/d)
Your areas of responsibility and challenges:
- Planning and implementation of targeted acquisition measures
- Expansion and maintenance of the network (architects, interior designers and customers)
- Further development of the PSLab brand presence
- Relevant professional experience in sales, ideally in the fields of lighting, architecture, interior design, design or fashion
- Willingness and commitment to actively and purposefully expand our network
- persuasiveness and communication skills
- dynamic, inspiring appearance
- structured way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- team spirit
What do we offer:
- a new studio in Berlin, which you can help build
- Attractive remuneration with a goal-oriented success component
- International and very exclusive project and customer portfolio
- a highly responsible and exciting job with very good
- unique, challenging and varied projects in a dynamic environment
- a creative, team-oriented work environment
Who we are and how we work:
- We plan, design and produce light.
- Every project, every end product is custom-made and produced in our manufactory.
- No standard solutions and no catalogue.
- Our designers and craftsmen work in partnership as a team, always in close cooperation with the customer. The interrelationship between creative design and craftsmanship, always in a communicative environment, is the essence of PSLab.
- We are part of every phase of the project – from site inspections, design studies, creative and technical drawings to the finished lighting solution and atmosphere in the room.
- Each light is of course quality certified.
We look forward to receiving your application at [email protected]