Pubblik & Vos is looking for a senior interior designer or project manager to join its Amsterdam studio.
We are looking for a qualified and passionate designer with at least five year’s experience in high-end hospitality and office design projects. Someone we can rely on and who will make the foundation of Pubblik & Vos even stronger.
Pubblik & Vos is a hospitality-driven design agency of lively meeting places. From bars and restaurants, offices, lobbies of buildings, company restaurants and hotels. From story and interior design to vision, strategy and brand identity. From one-off to the rollout across multiple locations.
We are a small agency with extremely enthusiastic professionals who have their feet firmly on the ground. With the sole aim of creating the best possible place for the user and thus for our clients. We think it is important that there is real contact with the people for whom and with whom we work. Professional but also personal. We are genuinely involved in the projects we do, with our clients and our own people.
You fit our team if you meet the following characteristics:
- passionate designer with at least five years of relevant experience in high-end hospitality and office projects
- high skills in SketchUp, Vectorworks and InDesign
- significant expertise in spatial planning
- able to transform a concept or mood into a detailed 3D design
- a good balance of conceptual thinking backed up with technical knowledge
- expertise in producing detailed drawing packages
- making FFE material, furniture and lighting proposals including specification and coordination
- knows how to manage project timelines and structuring workloads to meet required deadlines
- experience in running projects/project management in dealing with clients and managing expectations
- knowledge of Dutch is a big benefit (speaking and writing). Fluent English is required
If you are all this and also a pro-active, independent, curious, the glass is half full kind of person. And most of all a team player. We would love to hear from you.
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.