Purple Design is looking for a junior interior designer to join its busy London studio.
Purple Design is an established niche award winning interior design practice based in West London. We are a small studio with big clients so this is an opportunity to gain experience and immerse yourself in all aspects of our projects from concept to completion.
A UK-based junior designer to assist in the creation of innovative, sophisticated and original designs which represent the Purple Design style.
– one-two years high-end residential experience
– recognised qualification in interior architecture/interior design
– excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, InDesign, Photoshop, Word and Excel
– confident in the production of working drawings
– good knowledge of suppliers and products
– good hand sketching is useful
– excellent presentation and communication skills
– eye for fabrics, colour and finishes
– flexibility to adapt to changing demands
– dedicated, energetic, well organised with great attention to detail and ability to work autonomously is essential
– must be fluent in English with good verbal and written knowledge
Scope of job
– production of layout drawings
– production of mood and sample boards for client presentations
– production of schedules and digital brochures
– administration relating to the procurement and delivery of FF&E
– maintain digital and hard copy project folders ensuring they are current
– updating design library
Please email email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Chief executive officer
at Colvin Consulting Group