Purple PR is looking for an account manager to join its firm in London.
Purple PR – with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles – are actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic account manager to join its lifestyle practice in the agency’s London office, working on several diverse interiors, architecture and design clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working in PR – with an understanding of the UK media landscape and lifestyle more broadly.
The candidate should demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans. Moreover, the candidate should demonstrate a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and be extremely organised.
- managing the smooth day to day running of the team
- executing media relations plans for clients including
- managing and being the first point of contact for day-to-day communication with clients
- managing the creation of communications plans
- navigating partnership and collaboration opportunities
- oversight and compilation of weekly client agendas and reports
- spearheading and supporting with event logistics and production
- overseeing and implementing the placement of press coverage
- proactive pitching to achieve maximum editorial placement across your brands
- product-related media requests/press bookings – from email inquiry through prospective media coverage
- support AD’s on communication with all clients, building rapport and credibility based on trust and expert counsel
- support of building and implementing strategy for clients
- consistently producing high-quality internal and external communications content
- manage and motivate junior members of the team to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly and PR results are delivered; while supporting them in their growth to the next level
- have a clear understanding of paid, owned and earned media strategies, and develop relationships with top influencers to support this activity
- have strong connections with leading and emerging editorial talents in the UK and Europe
- contribute to agency new business efforts; seeking out, creating proposals and participating in relevant pitches
- three to four years’ professional experience, agency experience a plus
- experience working within the interiors, design or architecture industry
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- knowledge of Gorkana/Cision and other PR industry tools
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.