PWS Distributors is seeking a 3D digital artist to join its team in Durham, UK.
Danesmoor Group have an exciting opportunity to join a new and developing in-house visualisation function, based at their head office in County Durham. The role will be working within the retail and commercial design team, alongside the designers to create high quality content for the group’s multiple brands for use in literature, online and across digital marketing channels. You will work under the supervision of the head of retail and commercial design as a key component of the groups marketing department.
The role encompasses the following key responsibilities:
- creation and production of accurate, industry leading 3D models to display the groups multiple product categories – frontals, internal accessories, handles, worksurfaces – both independently and as a complete kitchen scenario
- ability to combine these, alongside external resources to compose both classic and contemporary interior settings that showcase the groups products, following the design and brief from the designer
- proficient in authoring materials/textures and shading, implementation of scene lighting, rendering and good understanding of composition, colour and lighting
- work alongside the photographer to capture photography nuances within the imagery and work to the house style
- keen eye for detail and realism when creating content especially at high image resolutions
- good grasp of post production work using the Adobe suite of programs
- there will also be scope to maintain and adapt internal processes to improve efficiency and quality of imagery delivered by the department
The successful candidate should embody the following attributes:
- a minimum of three years’ experience within interior or product visualisation
- knowledge of 3D design and content creation – 3D modelling, material/shading authoring, VFX creation, lighting, texturing
- fully proficient in the use of 3DSMax, Corona, Vray (or similar) and Adobe Creative Suite
- have strong communication skills, teamwork and proactiveness
- have excellent time management and ability to juggle priorities between tasks
- ability to showcase a high-quality, photorealistic portfolio of varied works
- attributes that aren’t essential but would be of benefit
Interest or experience within the XR industry:
- knowledge of animation
- interest in interior design
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.