PWS Distributors is seeking a photographer/videographer to join its team in Durham, UK.
Danesmoor Group have an exciting opportunity to join a new and developing in-house visualisation function, based at their head office in County Durham. The role will be working within the retail and commercial design team, alongside the designers to create high quality content for the groups multiple brands for use in literature, online and across digital marketing channels. You will work under the supervision of the head of retail and commercial design as a key component of the groups marketing department.
The role encompasses the following key responsibilities:
- capture and curation of assets, both imagery and video based, that best fit the groups creative strategy and brand guidelines and demographics
- editing of assets to create professional, industry leading imagery and videos using Adobe Creative Suite programs
- typical content requirements ranges from, product imagery; staged interior shoots – either in showrooms or in purpose built settings; case study shoots or installations on site all over the UK; event photography on location; digital marketing imagery such as lifestyle led imagery – flat lays and vignettes
- management and organisation of the groups image library and assets with concise filing and image tagging
- work effectively in a team environment, actively able to develop and support team members
- follow art direction from the designers when capturing the assets required to communicate the key messaging of products and shoots
- UK wide travel would be required to carry out shoots on location, with some of these taking place outside of normal working hours
- work with the 3D Digital Artist on post production and imagery capturing to enable high quality production of textures and materials with input into lighting and composition
The successful candidate should embody the following attributes:
- minimum three years’ experience in photography and video of interiors and/or furniture
- excellent eye for composition and lighting
- an all-rounded skill base that encompasses capturing of assets and subsequent editing, processing including audio for video
- experience using professional camera equipment and peripherals
- comprehensive understanding of editing software such as Photoshop, Premiere from the Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to showcase a high-quality, photography and video based portfolio of interior or product based assets
- flexibility to travel and work varied hours to suit shooting hours dependant on project type
- have strong communication skills, teamwork and proactiveness
- have excellent time management and ability to juggle priorities between tasks
Attributes that aren’t essential but would be of benefit
- interest in interior design
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.