Ralph & Russo has an opportunity for a retail designer to join its team in London.
Term: full-time, permanent
Location: White City, London
Ralph & Russo is an international luxury fashion brand revered for producing designs that are contemporary, timelessly elegant and sought after worldwide. Having initially entered the luxury market with couture, the duo has taken their dedication to design and innovation forward to curate a global luxury brand encompassing leather goods, shoes and more notably of late, the launch of ready-to-wear.
We are looking for a retail designer to join our team to support the head of retail design with producing design proposals for upcoming store openings following briefs from creative director and retail director.
- to deliver detailed drawing packages, providing technical drawings of plans, elevations, details and diagrams from concept design to developed design stages
- generating and keeping up to date furniture, finishes and fixtures charts and specifications
- liaising with suppliers and contractors in order to ensure the successful implementation of the designs
- to ensure the timely execution of the assigned tasks in accordance to the projects’ timelines
- to research, develop and source materials according to concept design requirements
- to assist in the creative process of new concepts and designs, working with different mediums as required
- to deliver comprehensive and compelling visual presentations
- to coordinate the daily operations and logistics of the retail design
- having a solid knowledge of technical design language, able to read complex drawings from LOD to shop-drawings packages
- having a thorough understanding of interior and architectural materials and technology
- familiar with high end finishes and workmanships, pursuing an expanding knowledge of craftsmanship
- to understand and to communicate, visually and verbally, a concept design language
- experienced in working in a highly demanding context
- high attention to detail, constantly pursuing excellence
- highly self-organised, able to work efficiently within given deadlines and through several projects at a time
- proficient in Vectorworks and AutoCAD
- proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- proficiency in Cinema4D will be considered a plus
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel is
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.