Rapt Studio is looking for a senior designer to join its team in San Francisco, USA.
Rapt Studio is an award-winning design and strategy studio that creates transformative experiences for some of the world’s most valuable brands. Our interdisciplinary teams of designers, strategists, and architects work at the intersection of spatial experience and cultural connection. With locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York, we’ve gained international acclaim for our work with clients like Google, Vans, Dropbox, Warner Media, Twitter, and The North Face.
Vital to our studio’s success, the senior designer is closely involved with multiple projects, from conception to realization.
At Rapt, senior designers maintain a keen eye for detail while managing multiple designers and projects. They lead our designers and work closely with team leads and design directors to ensure a project’s success. We’re currently looking for someone who’s got the confidence and creativity required to be on the frontlines of our work.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or interior design
- eight plus years’ of experience working at an architecture or design studio
- proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- experience working with project teams from design through construction
- familiarity with project management, construction administration, budget review, building codes, consultant coordination, and client relations
- experience with jurisdictional agencies and multi-disciplinary consultants
- experience with commercial projects, including ground-up construction, core and shell repositioning, and creative workplace
- state licensure or pursuance of state licensure is encouraged
We’re looking for:
- a team player with a positive attitude who’s enthusiastic about tackling the unexpected and unknown
- a creative person with strong graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- a conceptual thinker who’s always seeking inspiration
- a confident decision-maker and risk-taker
- a leader who’s interested in mentoring younger design staff
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff. Everyone owns a piece of the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which ensures that our success is founded on individual accomplishment and solid teamwork. We provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, fertility benefits, and One Medical membership for staff and their families. We offer unlimited PTO and a 401(k) plan with a Rapt contribution.
Please submit your application using the “apply” link below. Please note that we can’t accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we’ll reach out.