There is an opportunity for a studio assistant/PA to join RCKa in London.
RCKa is looking for a studio assistant to provide administrative support for our team and to ensure the smooth running of the studio. This is a role which will develop with the practice – we want to invest in someone with a positive attitude who is looking for a long-term career with RCKa and has the enthusiasm and vision to grow into and help define the role.
This is a varied role and will suite candidates who enjoy working on multiple tasks at one time and want to develop their skills to suit their interests.
Responsibilities will include:
- answering telephone calls and all ‘front-of-house’ duties
- coordinating directors’ diaries and providing assistance and support to the directors
- project administration
- managing and purchasing office materials and supplies
- managing marketing material and images
- arranging events
- website administration
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- able to take the initiative in developing new office procedures
- professional telephone manner
- reliable and dependable
- conscientious and creative
- ability to multi-task
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress experience is desirable
- experience in office management and administration is not essential – we are looking for the someone with the right attitude who can grow into the role
This is a full-time permanent role. Salary £21,750-£23,000 depending on experience.
RCKa is a living wage employer.
How to apply
Please submit a brief CV and letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role in PDF format only using the ‘apply’ link below. Emails should be less than 5Mb in size. ZIP, RAR files and links to Dropbox etc. will not be assessed.
Alternatively, please send a hard copy of the above documents to:
29-31 Cowper Street
London EC2A 4AT
We will not accept applications from agencies.
RCKa is an equal opportunities employer.