Real Studios has an opportunity for a junior/mid-weight exhibition designer to become part of its team in London.
Real Studios is looking for a creative, motivated and aspirational junior/mid-weight designer to join our exhibitions team in London, working on both pitches and live projects.
Initial contract six-months with a view to extension. To work as part of a larger team on a number of different projects from initial concept development, through to detail design and successful delivery on-site.
Key skills required:
- a minimum of 18 months’ professional experience in interpretative exhibition design
- confident using CAD/Vectorworks or other drawing tools
- confident using SketchUp/Revit or other modelling tools
- confident using Photoshop, InDesign and other presentation packages
- have good spoken and written English and a sound writing ability
- ability to manage time effectively, oversee a number of tasks simultaneously
Tasks will include/but not be limited to:
- working with initial concept ideas and developing them through scheme and detail design
- assisting with creation and delivering of presentations
- assisting managing projects, updating documents, minutes and schedules
- strong design sense and ability to communicate this to other members of the team
- keen eye for detail and a thorough work ethic
- confident with the administrative aspects of design
- adaptable, flexible and able to work within a small/medium company
- amicable personal with drive to succeed and lots of initiative
Please submit your CV, portfolio and a brief covering letter with salary (day rate) expectations using the ‘apply’ link below by 12:00 pm 24 December 2019.
No phone calls and no agencies.
Real Studios is an equal opportunities employer.