Red Engine is hiring a senior dressing and production coordinator to join its team in London.
Hello, we are Red Engine, the team behind the award-winning global brands Flight Club and Electric Shuffle. We’re obsessed with disrupting the hospitality industry by creating and delivering the best possible experience – across all venues, products and brands.
Our central team covers the full spectrum of skills needed to bring each concept to life – from design to marketing, sales to interior design, people and training, to finance, gaming and HR and everything in between. We’re not just a team of people, we are dreamers, artists, rocket scientists, content curators, forward thinkers and the industry’s finest.
With a total of eleven incredible venues throughout the UK, we have ambitious plans, never standing still, we are passionate about developing new and exciting products, which means we’re always growing and looking for passionate people to join the family.
Working alongside the head of dressing and production, the senior dressing and production coordinator will take ownership of the dressing and production life-cycle for venues; from concept, buying, production and installation in venue.
You will understand their needs, working with partners and suppliers, both internal and international to plan and organise the successful dressing and production of all new and existing venues.
You will be responsible for the first, second and final stage budgets for venue openings and also work closely with the logistics team to ensure that all items are tracked and consolidated in terms of stock and cost throughout the course of the items journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- leading production of deessing and production concept documents which are shared with internal teams, external suppliers and international partners
- finding new and innovative ways to push the dressing and production categories
- working with the head of dressing and production and the dressing and production manager, help develop the workflow, ensuring that the relevant steps are planned in for any project or task and all relevant documentation is up to date
- lead supplier communication, manage relationships with suppliers and communicate budget and delivery expectations whilst looking for new and competitive ways to improve existing supply chain, through sourcing new partnerships that support the growth of the business
- sign off on all production guides produced by the design department
- keep suppliers responsible for delivering on time and on budget
- identify opportunities for where to find venue dressing stock (antiques markets etc.)
- leading dressing allocation for assigned venues
- installation of dressing and production pieces for both national and international venues
- request and assist in organising all relevant resources for Dressing Week
- work with the logistics team to ensure all crated dressing items and production items make it to site on time
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- a good understanding of creative studio processes
- the ability to travel both regionally and internationally when required
- extensive experience of working in a similar role and setting
- project management and budget management experience
- proven experience in working across multiple work streams and projects concurrently
- experience of managing and building strong relationships with external suppliers to achieve the outcomes required.
- be proficient in Adobe creative suite and SketchUp, an understanding of CAD plans a plus
- a creative degree is desired
The way we work with each other is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
Fancy joining the team? Apply now.