Reflect Architecture is seeking an intern architect/architect/designer to join its team in Toronto, Canada.
Reflect Architecture is a small, dynamic, published and award-winning firm. We have a wide client base and our design-focused work takes us from coast-to-coast in both Canada and the US. Our team is highly focused, well organised, and our work covers multiple sectors including residential, commercial, commercial retail and health care, as well as design consulting.
We are looking for an intern architect, architect or designer with a minimum of four to six years’ experience. We need someone who is very organised with strong communication and interpersonal skills, that can manage, and work on, multiple projects taking them from design conception to end of construction. Because we are a small team, skills designing, drawing, and coordinating drawings are essential. Skills rendering and designing building envelopes would be valuable assets.
Despite being a small office, we work hard to avoid having to work any overtime hours and every employee starts with three weeks of vacation.
Our office is located in a shared workspace environment (East Room); so, despite being a small firm, there is plenty of buzz around, including a cafe with some good snacks in the building.
- minimum four to six years’ experience working in an architecture or design firm
- very proficient in AutoCAD, the Adobe Suite, and the Microsoft Suite
- skilled in SketchUp or Rhino
- working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- skilled at drawing coordination
- experience managing projects through the entire architectural services delivery
- strong personal design aesthetic and interpersonal skills
- must be eligible to work in Canada
- enrolled in the OAA internship program, or holding an architectural licence
- experience in contemporary building envelope design
- LEED / Passive House knowledge or accreditation
- skilled in Revit, Rhino or V-Ray
Please submit your resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.