Reform Kitchens is seeking a kitchen planner to join its team in Berlin.
Reform collaborates with internationally acclaimed architects and designers to create modern kitchen spaces and push the boundaries of our industry. We work across architecture, design, and interior with the aim of offering bold, accessible and adaptable kitchens. As we enter the 2020s, we’ve set out to explore future-focused methods within craft and technology. Reflecting the kitchen’s vital role as the centre of our homes, Reform meets the new demands of everyday living.
More than anything, Reform relies on people. That’s why one of our main priorities is to make room for personality. In line with the way that we create space for our designers in our curious collaboration framework, we make room for our Reform colleagues who are encouraged to share their particular talent. In other words, we believe that creating an engaging environment for the right people is the key to a thriving company.
As a kitchen planner in our sales team, you are working with clients who are looking to bring Reform’s aesthetic into their kitchen. You will support our customers in the Berlin showroom from planning to quoting.
- you support and advise customers in the showroom and online
- you create offers and 3D visualizations of individual kitchens and furniture for the entire living space
- you introduce customers to our inspiring designs
- together with the team, you ensure that our customers feel welcome and completely comfortable in the showroom
- business fluent German and English language skills, both written and spoken, are a must
- professional training/experience in design, architecture, kitchen planning or sales an advantage, but not a requirement
- exceptional communication and listening skills including the ability to find connections between Reform’s products and our customers’ needs
- you are a quick detail-driven learner with excellent organizational skills
- you have a reliable and careful way of working
- you are highly customer-oriented
- you have a passion for design, technology and architecture
- an open, young and motivated international team of diverse characters and disciplines
- access to an exciting and creative industry with numerous development opportunities
- flexibility. The Scandinavian self-image of self-organized work is lived at our company
- a lot of responsibility for your own area and a working environment in which contributing to the Reform idea with your own impulses and ideas is appreciated and encouraged
We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union