Remedios Studio is recruiting designers of all levels to join its team in Hong Kong, China.
Remedios Studio is looking for designers (both architecture and interior design) at all levels to join our studio in Hong Kong due to our strategic growth. We believe talent is our biggest asset and our strength.
We are an internationally acclaimed hospitality multidisciplinary design firm based in Hong Kong. Our studio based collaborative practice focuses on the creation of benchmark quality mixed-use projects around the world that invariably has a hospitality or high end residential component.
The successful candidates will work closely with the principal and design managers to establish design direction and lead/work with the design team from concept design through project completion. We are looking for candidates who have the ability to develop and translate design concepts to plans, elevations, and concept details for the design team to build upon. He/she will also work closely with clients and hotel operators to ensure that both the aesthetic and operational requirements are met.
- designers at senior level will lead design and development for projects including architectural concepts, space planning, design of interior spaces in plans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, construction and millwork details etc.
- correspond and coordinate with other consultants and sub-consultants (lighting, landscape, structural, mechanical, etc.), hotel operators or the development team
- prepare client presentations
- review and check all work for design quality, accuracy and completeness
- collaborate with the design manager on project milestones and resource planning
- ensure continuity and consistency of design deliverables
- maintain design/project schedules and manage team priorities
- mentor junior designers
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture, or interior design
- high-end architecture and/or interior design experience, preferably in hospitality or other high end type projects
- strong passion in design and desire for growth
- experience in full project cycles from concept design to documentation and construction
- able to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- able to work independently and work well under pressure
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- knowledge of materials, details, construction methods, and standards
- strong sense of ownership
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or Rhino, and PowerPoint
- good command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is desirable but not essential)
Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior positions. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated and results oriented individual with a positive attitude and strong communication skills. Must be willing to travel and be comfortable with working in a multicultural environment.
We offer attractive remuneration package and 5-day week to the right candidates. All personal information collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Interested parties please send portfolio and full resume (under 10MB).