Resi Design is looking for Part 2/3 architect/technologist to join its design and building regulations teams in London.
You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and drawings to our clients. Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects – ranging from internal renovations to larger extensions and even new build developments!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a non-award winning, innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are currently 85 people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
- work with our consultation team to determine project requirements, feasibility and cost estimates
- assist in preparing existing building plans where plans are not available
- perform original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs
- help coordinate projects through their different stages of development
- provide general support to the Architects and broader management staff
Want to take this further? We are looking for individuals who have:
- CAD skills – Revit, Microstation and SketchUp are preferable
- some understanding of planning policy beneficial
- technical/building regulations knowledge key for roles in building regulations team
- a solid understanding and passion for design
- two-plus years’ experience within the residential sector
- RIBA Part 2/3 preferred
What we can offer you:
- competitive salary
- the opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- on the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday
- summer company trip abroad
- paid maternity and paternity
- office perks
- the chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- the opportunity to work in a team of like minded passionate individuals
- learn from some of the best in the business – check out our glorious team here
For more information or to apply, please submit an up to date copy of your CV along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team using the ‘apply’ link below and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!