Residential Design Solutions is seeking a client relationship manager to join its team in London.
Residential Design Solutions is a RIBA chartered architectural practice with an open-spaced office based in NW10.
Candidate must ensure proper flow of office procedures and support the director in the office by carrying out common office duties. Candidate must maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, online communication or via telephone.
Skills RDS is looking for in all candidates:
- sociable, ambitious and an excellent team player
- good verbal and visual communication
- willingness to grow and learn as an individual
- familiar with contacting clients/ project managers and contractors
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work independently without supervision
- excellent time management skills
- excellent technical skills including proficiency with MS Office programs
- ability to handle confidential information
- strong record-keeping skills
- must have an ability to multi-task
- prioritizing and organisational skill
- enthusiastic and quick learner
Client relationship manager job role:
- preparing progress reports
- liaising with the director to arrange site visits
- preparing site history reports
- preparing quotations for clients
- managing calendar
- making phone calls to clients
- updating software WorkflowMax daily
- assists in purchase orders and invoicing
The appointed person will be reporting to the managing director on daily basis and will be expected to work closely with the director to report back daily figures of sales and marketing.
- proficiency in spoken and written English
- excellent telephone skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- professional manners
- the ability to multitask
- positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- minimum of five GCSE grades including maths and English
- experience in the administrative field before in UK
- an interest in sales and marketing
- having an interest in the competitive sales business
- ability to absorb complex briefs and think strategically
- proficiency in additional language(s) is a bonus
- a bachelors degree in any field
Due to the fast growth of the business, serious career progression opportunities are available for suitable candidate(s).
If you are passionate about design, want to develop the skills to take ownership of your projects and you are looking for a long term opportunity, apply now.
Submit your CV and cover letter, stating your aspirations and interests, availability and desired salary using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is immediately available.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Residential Design Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the large volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.