Residential Design Solutions is seeking a Part 3 architect to join its team in north-west London.
The office environment has an open, fast-paced, friendly and multicultural environment: we promote equality and sharing knowledge providing continuous improvement.
The role will involve working on and leading various high-end residential and commercial architectural projects.
- a friendly team player with a minimum of two years’ experience delivering projects in the UK
- a creative, confident, positive, self-motivated and flexible person with a deep understanding and passion in architecture and design, with a good understanding of building construction
- a proactive person with an excellent problem-solving approach
- proficient in spoken and written English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- minimum two years experience post Part 3 dealing with residential projects in UK
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp/Rhino, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office
- strong design, detailing and presentation skills
- understanding of project programs and deadlines
- comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and all RIBA work stages (zero to seven)
- knowledge of London planning policies
- positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic with ability to work on more projects at the same time
- professional manners
- experience with WorkflowMax would be desirable but not essential (training would be provided for the right candidate)
Due to the fast growth of the business, serious career progression opportunities are available for the suitable candidate.
This position is immediately available: if you are passionate about design, want to develop the skills to take ownership of your projects and you are looking for a long term opportunity, we would like to hear from you!
Submit your CV and cover letter, stating your aspirations and interests, availability and desired salary using the ‘apply’ link below.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Residential Design Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the large volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.