Restore Design is hiring a design lead to join its team in Bangalore, India.
India’s top retail design firm is looking for a lead designer.
An interior architect or interior designer who has a minimum of six to eight years in designing interiors for retail/hospitality/commercial and a bachelors or masters in design from a leading design school.
The studio is located in Bangalore, India. The candidate would require to be located in India.
At Restore we design new-age retail experiences. Rooted in the brand.
We are passionate about ideas and we are driven to solve problems.
If you are looking to lead a team of designers and architects in designing solutions for a rich portfolio of national and international brands, do apply with your resume and portfolio in English. Please submit these via the apply for job button below.
Check out more of our work on Instagram.
- to lead design concept and detailing for new-age retail/hospitality /commercial projects
- Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- to conceptualise retail spaces and customer experiences that are next generation
- to articulate retail concepts in 3D (SketchUp is a must)
- to develop detailed drawings and explore material palettes
- to brief vendors for site execution
- to coordinate the project internally with all stakeholders
- to build client relationships
(a) education/work experience:
- bachelors or masters in design or architecture from any premier institute in the world
- a minimum of four to five years’ work experience in interiors of retail/hospitality/commercial
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and any other 3D software
- a working knowledge of English (A1/A2 of CEFR)
(b) soft skills:
- communication – being authentic and honest
- team player/collaborative – seeing a context larger than self
- leadership – acting with integrity
- problem solver – being objective, collaborative
- responsibility – being productive and result-oriented
- flexibility – ability to deal with adversities and challenges
- a start up culture with strong entrepreneurial thinking
- a team that is committed to quality, results, impact
- a team that is driven, collaborative, vocal, encouraging and ‘on’
- a culture of empathy, simplicity and fearlessness
The next steps
Visit our website.
Apply with resume, a cover letter and portfolio via the apply for job button below on or before Oct 6, 2022.
In your cover letter, please do tell us who you are and what makes you a suitable fit for this role! No pressure!
Unfortunately at this time, candidates with less than six to eight years’ experience will not be shortlisted, so please apply only if you meet the criteria.
There will be a three step interview procedure for candidates that qualify. The selection procedure will be completed by Oct 30, 2022