Restore Design has an opportunity for a senior architect in Bangalore, India.
We’re hiring interiors designers/architects to join our kickass team!
At Restore we design new-age retail experiences.
We are passionate about ideas and we are trusting of hard work.
If you are an architect or interior designer from any premier institute in the world, with a minimum of four-five years’ work experience in interiors (experience in retail, even better) and would like to explore a future with Restore, please do write in with your resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link at the bottom of this ad.
Check out more of our work on: www.instagram.com/restoredesign
- to lead concept and detailing on new-age, progressive retail and interior projects
- to conceptualise retail spaces and customer experiences that are next gen
- to articulate retail concepts in 3D
- to develop detailed drawings and explore material palettes
- to brief vendors for site execution
- to coordinate the project internally with all stakeholders
- to build client relationships
- master’s in design or architecture from any premier institute in the world
- a minimum of four-five years work experience in interiors. Retail experience would be a plus
- proficient in AutoCAD and any other 3D software
- at least a working knowledge of English
- communication – being authentic and honest
- team player/collaborative – seeing a context larger than self
- leadership – acting with integrity
- problem-solver – being objective, collaborative
- responsibility – being productive and result-oriented
- flexibility – ability to deal with adversities and challenges
- a start up culture with strong entrepreneurial thinking
- a team that is committed to quality, results, impact
- a team that is driven, collaborative, vocal, encouraging and “on”
- a culture of empathy, simplicity and fearlessness
The next steps
Apply with resume, a cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
In your cover letter, please do tell us who you are and what makes you a suitable fit for this role! No pressure!
Unfortunately at this time, candidates with less than four-five years’ experience will not be shortlisted, so please apply only if you meet the criteria.
Please note this role requires temporary remote work and then the candidate will need to relocate to Bangalore, India.