Rich Brilliant Willing is looking for a market response representative to join its firm in New York.
Job title: market response representative (MRR)
Reports to: director of sales
50 Greene Street
You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as part of the growing market response team at Rich Brilliant Willing and do both.
About this opportunity
Do you thrive working in a team setting? Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
The market response representative (MRR) is part of a team that builds vital sales pipeline by qualifying inbound leads. The MRR is the foreperson of Rich Brilliant Willing’s sales journey and your contribution enables us as a team to be responsive, caring and professional towards our customers and partners. You must be a warm, detail-oriented and personable team player to succeed in this role.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to plant the seed for flourishing customer relationships and you will:
- be our product ambassador and act as a first responder to inbound inquiries from designers and sales partners; answer product/price inquiries, generate quotes or register projects
- help qualify inbound opportunities to build our sales pipeline
- work closely with our awesome team of account executives (AEs) and regional sales representatives (RSRs) to develop qualified sales opportunities which will they will then help close
- attend to walk-in appointments at our Soho showroom.
- be a stickler for details and help maintain our ever-growing CRM database.
Sounds like you? You’ll love this job if you’re:
- a team player with a positive attitude, you love helping and collaborating with others to achieve goals
- dedicated and fast-moving, you’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline
- adaptable and ambitious, you will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- have three + years of working experience in customer-facing roles and team settings
- experience in using CRM database is a plus
- minimum bachelor’s degree
Who we are
Rich Brilliant Willing is a globally recognized provider of decorative LED lighting solutions. At Rich Brilliant Willing we believe in the power of light to create atmosphere and that nothing is more important in shaping our sense of well-being than quality of light. Our multi-functional team designs and manufactures LED fixtures for hospitality, workplace, and residential projects using technology, simplicity and creativity.
Headquartered in the exciting Industry City complex in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, our newly renovated studio is housed in a classic New York industrial architecture building that has been repurposed for the economy of the future. We also have a beautiful showroom dedicated to showcasing our line on Greene Street in Soho, Manhattan.
Rich Brilliant Willing benefits package
- health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 10 paid time off days accrued annually, which increase each with tenure, up to 15 days accrued annually
- five sick days accrued annually
- your birthday off!
- Rich Brilliant Willing holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, and additional Christmas holiday (Christmas Eve, Boxing Day-varies year to year)
- prorated paid parental leave
- 3% company contribution after the one year vesting period
- five-year vesting (20% a year, qualifies after the first year of employment)
- provided there is a strong and profitable year, the company gifts a portion of the profits to the employees in the form of a retirement contribution
pre tax commuter benefit program
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- a generous discount on Rich Brilliant Willing products
- 100% company-paid life/ADD insurance policy, with the option for voluntary employee-paid additional coverage
- voluntary employee-paid long-term/short-term disability coverage
- adoption assistance
- great colleagues, collaborative team environment