Richard Hopkinson Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its growing Tonbridge-based team.
Senior architect with responsibility for design, client contact, team leadership and practice development.
Due to some exciting new commissions Richard Hopkinson Architects, a design-led studio with a wide and interesting portfolio of projects is seeking fresh talent to help grow the practice.
We are interested in meeting qualified architects with the following attributes:
- the applicant should have demonstratable experience working on a range of project types and scales
- a minimum five years’ post grad experience
- exceptional design skills
- strong documentation and delivery experience
- proven project leadership and client facing experience
- strong communication with excellent verbal presentation skills
- demonstrated working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- experience running a project
- experience across all work stages
- client facing skills
Why join us?
We offer a friendly lifestyle, with supported learning opportunities and skills development. Our work takes us to London and across the south east. Current projects include major residential commercial and education works.
We offer the opportunity to grow your skills and are looking for someone to help guide the development of the practice.
If you think this could be the job for you and want to be considered, please submit a CV and five work examples using the ‘apply’ link below.