Richard Parr Associates is looking for an architectural visualiser to join its office in London.
As an in-house renderer and CGI artist at Richard Parr Associates, you will play a crucial role in bringing our architectural visions to life through stunning visual representations. You will be responsible for creating high-quality CGI renderings for various purposes including internal design reviews, planning applications and client presentations.
- collaborate closely with our design team to understand project requirements and objectives
- utilize your expertise in modelling software such as Rhino and SketchUp to develop accurate 3D models of architectural designs
- apply rendering software skills, including proficiency in V-Ray, Blender, and other industry-standard rendering tools, to produce realistic and visually compelling CGI images
- ensure that CGI renderings adhere to project specifications, timelines, and quality standards
- actively contribute to the continuous improvement of our rendering processes and techniques
- proven experience in 3D modelling using Rhino and/or SketchUp
- transferring 2D drawings from AutoCAD into 3D Software
- proficiency in rendering in industry-standard software or other relevant tools
- strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality CGI renderings
- excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- a keen eye for design and a passion for creating visually stunning architectural visuals
- previous experience working in an architectural or design-related field
- familiarity with the above modelling and rendering software as well as post-production techniques through Adobe Creative Cloud
- a portfolio showcasing your previous work in CGI rendering and 3D modelling
- competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- annual bonus scheme
- continual and clear progression opportunities
- training and development opportunities
- 22 days holiday, plus all bank holidays
- monthly team lunches
- regular team-building events
- eligibility to work in the UK is required
If you are a talented renderer with a passion for architecture and design, we invite you to join our team at Richard Parr Associates and contribute to shaping the future of architectural visualisation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom