at Richard Parr Associates
Richard Parr Associates is looking for a project architect to join its team in London.
RPA work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- at least three years of professional experience, post Part 3
- sector-relevant UK experience, across most work stages
- strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- strong presentation and communication skills
- proficiency with AutoCAD is beneficial
- competent verbal and written communication skills
- an enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active attitude
- a willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- competitive salary – negotiable depending upon experience
- annual bonus – up to 5 per cent based on company profit
- enhanced family leave
- private medical insurance and employee referral bonus
- regular team experiences and events
Please submit your application to Ben Lamb via the apply for job button below.
No agencies please.