Richard Parr Associates (RPA) is looking for a senior architect to join its team in London or Gloucestershire, UK.
RPA work with design-led and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- five plus years’ of professional experience, post-Part 3
- sector relevant UK experience, across all RIBA work stages
- experience managing project teams, working collaboratively with clients and consultants
- an ability and desire to train, mentor and motivate junior colleagues
- strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- strong presentation and communication skills
- proficiency with AutoCAD is beneficial
- competent verbal and written communication skills
- an enthusiastic, friendly and pro-active attitude
- a willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- competitive salary – negotiable depending upon experience
- annual bonus – up to 5% based on company profit
- enhanced family leave
- private medical insurance, employee referral bonus and payment of professional fees
- regular team experiences and events
Please submit your application to Ben Lamb via the apply for job button below.
No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom