Ridge and Partners is seeking an architectural Revit technician to join its team in Bristol.
Type: permanent, full-time
At Ridge and Partners, we offer client care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Architecture team fully embrace this philosophy by approaching each and every project with a straightforward desire to create simple, elegant, sustainable and functional buildings and structures which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance and user needs.
You will join our significantly experienced architectural team, of over 40 architects, working within a multi-disciplinary consultancy. You will be expected to work independently, although under the direction, and with the support of the team manager.
You will be working on projects which include residential, master planning, education, industrial, leisure and offices.
- strong design and technical skills – Revit experience
- ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- knowledge of UK best practice standards
- experience in education and commercial architecture and/or complex technical buildings favourable
Candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail whilst maintaining constantly high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create unlimited scope for personal and career development
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills.
- assistance with formulating and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
- carry out studies and design proposals for review
- cooperate with other members of the design team
- work closely with clients to understand goals and to develop and support viable solutions
- ensure design proposals conform to the latest planning policies, building regulations and technical standard
- preparation of detailed design/ technical drawings and specifications
- providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
- managing planning applications, building regulations
- inspection of building work on site
- develop customer relationships to find additional opportunities to address their challenges
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets…our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- 25 days holiday and study leave
- private healthcare
- competitive salary
- life assurance
- pension: standard 5% Ridge contribution
- excellent work/life balance
To submit your CV and cover letter, please click the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the advert.