RISE Design Studio is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
We are a small but ambitious architectural and design studio with an integral focus on sustainability. Formed in 2012, our work is informed by an awareness of place and context, craft and materiality, local climate, inclusion of sustainability, a consideration of form, and an understanding of the simplicity and quality of well-made buildings. We work closely with our clients to develop and produce creative architectural solutions with genuine honesty and care.
We are seeking an experienced Part 3 architect to lead a number of beautifully designed residential, hospitality and educational projects in London. Lighting, furniture and ironmongery design is becoming more and more prevalent on each project.
Applicants will possess a strong aptitude for working in teams and will be skilled in autonomously organising and managing projects. As well as having a proactive approach to research and design development. A keen interest and knowledge in fabrication techniques that binds both digital manufacture and the craft of architecture is welcomed.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and abilities:
- Part 3 qualification
- a minimum of two years post-Part 3 experience within the UK
- project running experience
- excellent architectural design and graphic communication skills
- be able to work well in a team and lead various projects simultaneously at various stages
- excellent technical drawing skills
- proficient in ArchiCAD and/or Revit and/or Microstation
- a good understanding of sustainable technologies
- proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft/Open Office
- excellent model maker
- strong communication skills
- have the right to work in the UK and currently based in London
- competitive salary
- company pension scheme
- extra holiday on your birthday
- hybrid working arrangement
- frequent social events and team lunches
- professional development
Please submit your CV and portfolio as a PDF (max. 5MB) with some thoughts on how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would like to work for RISE Design Studio by clicking the apply for job button below.
RISE Design Studio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.